ABOUT THE BLOGGER
I started Calm Chaos in December of 2018 as a way to share what I know about connecting with young kids. As a teacher, mom, instructional coach and parenting coach, I love helping children and adults to see themselves as problem solvers when challenges inevitably arise. Raising, teaching, and working with children can be difficult; I love sharing ways to help keep ourselves calm amid chaos.
Calm Chaos posts come from:
- my elementary teaching experience in VA and NYC
- staff development workshops I have led
- special education degrees in elementary and early childhood
- professional development trainings I have attended
- volunteer opportunities with kids
- daily experiences with my own children
- countless books and podcasts on emotional regulation and child development
All information and resources found on calmchaos.blog are based on the opinions of the author (unless otherwise noted). The views I express are mine alone, and are not intended to nor constitute professional, legal, medical or advice. You do not have to use this information, and it should not be substituted for qualified medical or other professional expertise. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, please do not use calmchaos.blog or any affiliated websites. Calm Chaos participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and/or linking to Amazon.com. Amazon’s trademark is used under license from Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates..
For questions about this blog, please reach out to email@example.com.
Send me an email any time — I’d love to hear from you!